PDA

View Full Version : Court case ended today after 7 day trial

Tina
19-04-2007, 15:34
Finished today 12 yrs with 6 yrs to run concurrent.. Taxi driver picked 3 girls up from jam house,Birmingham.
dropped 2 off.
raped the third.

I hope this girl can get her life back to some sort of normality now, although i don't think she ever will.

Lets hope he gets some beastings in prison.

S1OPP
19-04-2007, 16:31
I hope he gets what he really deserves.

Tina
19-04-2007, 19:22
I hope he gets what he really deserves.

So do i, he's has wrecked this poor girls life.

Bikerchickett
19-04-2007, 20:55
he is a complete /Oowee/

von41
19-04-2007, 21:24
what mandy said..

vulcanrog
20-04-2007, 08:24
to all that's been said hope the cunt dies in prison. On our local news recently was an article re taxi drivers with criminal records STILL being employed as taxi drivers. Some had records for -- Deception, Assault, STALKING ! & when you see that some are used on school runs ? Tony Bliar ? TOUGH ON CRIME ? Yeh right Tony !

Tina
20-04-2007, 10:01
Well judge said this guy will never work as taxi driver again.. but there are ways i suppose, and he's now on sex offenders register.

Tina
20-04-2007, 12:38
http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/birminghampost/news/tm_headline=birmingham-taxi-driver-rapist-jailed%26method=full%26objectid=18933525%26siteid= 50002-name_page.html

Bikerchickett
20-04-2007, 17:01
He deserves everything he gets.

scorps
22-04-2007, 10:26
before i clicked the news link I knew it was going to be a muslim name, in no way am i racist but the truth is, these men have little or no respect for christian women, especially western ones, to them we are all easy meat and therefore a legitimate target, the way we dress , the fact that we have rights means we are no more than objects for their twisted sexual preconceptions of what all muslim women are not. Not all muslims are this way obviously, but because they do not see our behaviour and lifestyles in their own countries and as they are largely uneducated they become fixated on the negatives of a non islamic and infidel based social structure, forget the doctors and business men who come here already knowing a great deal about the western culture because they at one time far outweighed these imigrants we cant condemn all muslims for the actions of those who come here with no knowledge and an inbred disgust of the way we live our lives. If they have no respect for their women back home who are nothing more than posessions to do with how they see fit, then how can we expect them to be in positions of work where women are dependent on their services here, rape to these men is nothing more than they think is their right, islamic law states that a man can only be guilty of rape if there are witnesses, im sorry but im in rant mode now, i at least had the decency to study the religion and traditions of an islamic country when i lived in one and sadly was left horrified at what i witnessed or was told, i had 2 choices, leave or conform to their rules in public, the same rules should apply here and if these people refuse to take on board our laws and social codes then they should not be here:mad:

vulcanrog
22-04-2007, 10:46
and I also would reiterate that I'm not racist, I've served in the forces with all colours, creeds & religions of mankind & got on fine with them. The problems this country is now facing with rampant immigration going out of control (legal or otherwise) is that the people coming in have no concept of british law, What is acceptable in their mother country is largely not accepable here. Even in rural Cornwall we're awash with eastern europeans & former soviet bloc workers mainly doing agricultural work but also in factories plus of course the spanish, portugese, & a myriad of other EU citizens.

I walked home from my mates daughters birthday party last night through Camborne town centre at about 2320 hrs, The amount of foreigners hanging around was disturbing, NOT because they're foreign but the manner of their behaviour towards the girls moving towards the local night spot was disturbing, OK the girls are scantily clad as is the fashion these days & these guys may be getting the wrong message, But I think it's a matter of time before something nasty happens here & I for one blame the current governments lax, Slack & irresponsible approach to immigration (among other things!)