PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know about XRumer program???

AlexMrly
06-04-2007, 04:44
Hello all
Somebody here know about XRumer program?!
Give me some info or link to description.... thanks.

Also, do you know when XRumer 4.0 Platinum Edition will be released?

P.S. Sorry for my post in "General" folder...

S1OPP
06-04-2007, 07:31
Thanks for this thread,

It's a program used by Spam bots to automatically register in forums and post threads automatically.

I don't know when the the next version will be released. Google it and you'll find some more info.

Usually the threads contain links that provide click revenue for the person running the program.

Unfortunately the links are never related to the forume they are posted in and will always be seen as spam.

Luckily Sparkys has several forms of protection and even if the spambot gets registered it's posts will never reach the forum.

von41
06-04-2007, 07:37
Thanks for this thread,

It's a program used by Spam bots to automatically register in forums and post threads automatically.

I don't know when the the next version will be released. Google it and you'll find some more info.

Usually the threads contain links that provide click revenue for the person running the program.

Unfortunately the links are never related to the forume they are posted in and will always be seen as spam.

Luckily Sparkys has several forms of protection and even if the spambot gets registered it's posts will never reach the forum.

that's a fact...

me pestpatrol is aways silent when i come here!! :radar:

S1OPP
06-04-2007, 07:41
It gets harder and harder to keep them out.

But I try to stay one step ahead, hopefully it'll keep the quiet