PDA

View Full Version : Hay!! VULC....

von41
22-03-2007, 09:54
no need to PM Dant on.... themotorbikeforum you can do it here mate..

just had a nosey on members.... under ( M ) were looking for.. Kwak.... he may have enrolled under Monjor... but Hay!!.. gorra "MCNdant" in there..

s1opp!!.. don't let him touch any gizmos un buttons if he pops in :)

< ducks back into trench > :radar:

S1OPP
22-03-2007, 10:39
That is Dant from MCN, he registered when the southerners were thinking of entering a C90 team. His profile should tell you if he's visited recently

vulcanrog
22-03-2007, 16:03
I pm'd him on themotorbikeforum & got a reply today, He'll try to attend the run IF he's got a bike his bike's in bits & he's waiting on a long term test bike presumably from MCN If it turns up in time he'll be there. MIND YOU ! christ knows what they'll give him LOL ! I said "borrow a bike, Rent a bike just be there" If mine's tits up I'll rent a (makes me ill to say it) HARLEY !
Checked my fuse today & it was blown so there's a reason for that hopefully Cornwall Kawasaki will fix it Monday.

feel sorry for DanT really, It's not his fault what's happened on MCN, Emap gotta lot to answer for, Seems the shit's hit the fan there big style.

vulcanrog
22-03-2007, 16:22
AND more to come this is how much we've collected SO FAR !!

& if someone a lot brighter with pooters than me could move this post to the correct thread I'd be eternally gratefull !!

parapanfan
22-03-2007, 16:28
Somebody's gonna be sick!:eek:

vulcanrog
22-03-2007, 16:39
good innit ? Got more coming at this rate We won't have room in the luggage for a change of clothes, Ah well We'll smell a bit come the end of the ride anyway ! tis only 2 days on the road LOL !

vulcanrog
22-03-2007, 16:44
found im ! C'mon Dan Easter Sunday you know you want to, Meet the guys & girls who used to make your day on MCN We luvs ya really mate !

parapanfan
22-03-2007, 16:49
So far I've bought the grand total of FOUR!

I will get some more, but I would really like to find some special diet types - diabetic, hypo-allergenic etc.

I think I really must fill the top-box with choccy eggs if nowt else.

vulcanrog
22-03-2007, 16:53
just tried to log on to themotorbikeforum " this site has been suspended" It's got a touch of the MCN's Wot you been up to Dant ?

parapanfan
22-03-2007, 16:59
Don't worry Vicki has explained it all - on MCN ironically!