PDA

View Full Version : hit & run......

von41
19-03-2007, 19:49
on Friday after noon, I found that someone had drove down the side of my parked car....:( .. so i put all the debris (from the other car) into a bag and popped down the local nick... all i got was a NI number and was told that there's nothing else that they can do as they only do DNA and fingerprints..

BOLLACKS!!!!...... today i nipped into a mates garage, "he asked how my car was".. so i told him.. "he said do you still have the parts", i said yes.. "he said go fetch them".. so i did... dam!! he should work for forensics... "he said see that"..( a lion).. yer!.. "it's a Peugeot".... "see that clock face".. yer!.. "big hand pointing to 10.. little hand pointing to 4"... yer!.. " it means was made October 2004".. outstanding i thought, he told me to leave the parts with him and he would find out witch model of Peugeot it was... well news just in.. it's a Peugeot 106 red... he's also done some phoning around to the trade.. and well just so happens that... work has just been started to a red 106, the off side all smashed in... will find out more tomorrow.... i know it's a slim chance but you never know...:)

vulcanrog
19-03-2007, 20:17
brilliant ! don't ya love it when scrotes get their just desserts !

Bikerchickett
19-03-2007, 20:37
Yea.... good luck Von and keep us posted :D

S1OPP
19-03-2007, 20:42
It's only right to return the parts to their rightful owner.

I'm sure that's what you had in mind. :)

von41
19-03-2007, 20:54
It's only right to return the parts to their rightful owner.

I'm sure that's what you had in mind. :)

I'll let them have the parts back at cost... erm ..that's the price of having my car repaired that is... :)

Bikerchickett
19-03-2007, 21:39
Excellent idea Von.

von41
19-03-2007, 22:54
Excellent idea Von.

thanks mand.... it may sound petty to some and not worth the effort, but if we get enough evidence the police may take a active part in this matter and bring the real law breakers to justice.. today it's a car... tomorrow it could be a child :(

Bikerchickett
19-03-2007, 22:56
That is very true, and it does not seem petty to me at all... I hope that they do get brought to justice.

von41
19-03-2007, 23:09
That is very true, and it does not seem petty to me at all... I hope that they do get brought to justice.

yer.. see the key fact is the time of the incident.. it was at around 17.30 tea time.. and around here that's when the young kids are out playing on the street.

Bikerchickett
19-03-2007, 23:21
yer.. see the key fact is the time of the incident.. it was at around 17.30 tea time.. and around here that's when the young kids are out playing on the street.

Good point, and maybe the driver had had a tea-time drinkie ?

sexibexi
20-03-2007, 01:22
the offenceof failing to stop and report, which is what has happened, i have a few mates in the bodywork trade and they all hate h&r so they will get him/her for you. then defo go to the police and they should (coughcough) press charges. good luck

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 12:40
any news yet ?

von41
20-03-2007, 19:19
any news yet ?

not yet mate... but from what I've been told by my mate... he has passed on the info to a higher authority... whom will be looking into this matter (unofficially at the moment).. i have been informed that there was a incident involving a woman drunk driver in a red car at around the same time 17.40 just around the corner from me... but the witnesses statement of the cars reg number.. ( the police ran a PNC check ) it came back as a none owner (not registered ).. if I'm lucky, and can get enough evidence from this very long shot.. it will be worth the effort made by all concerned in this matter :)

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 20:33
Cor this gets more interesting by the minute ....

I'm looking forward to the next update :D

scorps
20-03-2007, 21:08
phew mads in scotland with his battered red 106 lol

von41
20-03-2007, 21:09
Cor this gets more interesting by the minute ....

I'm looking forward to the next update :D

thanks mand and vulc et all for your interest in this event..

just to think all i had was some car bits and put the word out!!

i now have make & colour.. also a reg + name of owner said car and location were she lives.. and tonight a neighbor as just told my Mrs that she regally
visits this street.. all i need now is the proof... so it's over to the professionals
if they can be bovard.. don't think there is anything else i can do..

i will let you know of the out come though :yes:

von41
20-03-2007, 21:11
phew mads in scotland with his battered red 106 lol

scorps.... you'll pay for that.... (pisschimp) ;)

von41
22-03-2007, 19:08
well it's game over for me... she has got away with it..

lets just say i happen to like my little humble home...i have a family to consider and also i like my arms un legs just how they are,

the meek shall inherit jack shit

case closed...

parapanfan
22-03-2007, 19:11
Hold on there a minute!

I thought you had accumulated evidence pointing towards the culprit - what happened next? :confused:

Spire
22-03-2007, 19:25
But she dont know where we all live. Perhaps we should pay her a visit. To reunite her with her car parts (intimately) ;)

von41
22-03-2007, 20:04
Hold on there a minute!

I thought you had accumulated evidence pointing towards the culprit - what happened next? :confused:

para.. i have evidence of a peugeot 106 red 3 door year of parts 04..

on my visit to the local police station last Friday afternoon (to report the hit and run ) i was told that there had been a incident witch involved a drunken woman driving a red car at 17.40, witch ties in with the time that my car was hit.. a anonymous eyewitness phones the police and gives a registration number that is none identifiable (not traceable ).. my mate as phoned around and as come up with a red peugeot 106 3 door red being repaired witch had sustained damage to the off side... he also asked a police Friend to have a unofficial look into this for me..... right the garage that has done the work on the red car can't get involved in this matter.. something to do with breech of privacy act.... the policeman can't pursuit this as the CPS would not fund forensics cause it don't meet the 3 criteria that is needed.... and now to put the Chery cake a friend as told me who she is going out with...

to be honest there are some folks you just don't mess with... please forgive me
for being weak but i like my simple life..

von41
22-03-2007, 20:10
But she dont know where we all live. Perhaps we should pay her a visit. To reunite her with her car parts (intimately) ;)

spire mate.... there would have been a time that i would have.. but getting to long in the tooth for that gubbins now ;)

Bikerchickett
22-03-2007, 20:41
Thats a damn shame Von, but from the sound of it you are wise letting the matter drop.

von41
22-03-2007, 20:53
Thats a damn shame Von, but from the sound of it you are wise letting the matter drop.

wise words mand wise words.. :yes:

Bikerchickett
22-03-2007, 21:04
wise words mand wise words.. :yes:

Its a bit of a bummer when you have to do it though.

:(

parapanfan
22-03-2007, 21:19
No, fair go von,

I just thought the plod could've taken a slightly more pro-active role in the matter.

Perhaps the red Pug was discovered following a 'hunch' that it might be getting repaired - that way the mechanics wouldn't be implicated and real justice would have been done.

Perhaps I should stop watching 'Life on Mars' ?

von41
22-03-2007, 21:21
Its a bit of a bummer when you have to do it though.

:(

on a up side.. I'm not the one whom will be looking over my shoulder

von41
22-03-2007, 21:23
No, fair go von,

I just thought the plod could've taken a slightly more pro-active role in the matter.

Perhaps the red Pug was discovered following a 'hunch' that it might be getting repaired - that way the mechanics wouldn't be implicated and real justice would have been done.

Perhaps I should stop watching 'Life on Mars' ?

para.. in real life.. the law don't work on logic

Bikerchickett
22-03-2007, 21:27
on a up side.. I'm not the one whom will be looking over my shoulder

I think thats what i would prefer.

BALLISTIX
22-03-2007, 22:17
....but it is still dark at night is it not, perhaps the compliment could be returned re nice newly repaired red pug :yes:

seems only fair IMO.

RonnI
22-03-2007, 22:41
About people you dont mess with.

They tend to get messed with more than most of us!

A chap who used to live opposite me had his 3 series soft top torched & then him & the house nearly went the same way before he moved.

They allways have a long, long list of possible suspects.

Bikerchickett
22-03-2007, 22:51
About people you dont mess with.

They tend to get messed with more than most of us!

A chap who used to live opposite me had his 3 series soft top torched & then him & the house nearly went the same way before he moved.

They allways have a long, long list of possible suspects.

Serves 'em right !!!!

von41
22-03-2007, 23:11
....but it is still dark at night is it not, perhaps the compliment could be returned re nice newly repaired red pug :yes:

seems only fair IMO.

Ballistix Hi btw.. i can't be 100% that the car that has been repaired is in fact
the one that hit my car.. see the parts that i have are marked 2004 and the one that's been repaired is a P plate that puts it around 1996/97 this all could be a coincidence.. in fact it could be two separate incidents at the same time how spooky is that..:eek:

von41
22-03-2007, 23:38
yes Ronni is right.... there's always some one who wants the number one slot
then spends the rest of there life looking back to see who's coming to take it back..... most of us can walk around and not have a worry in the world.. brill :)

doyley
23-03-2007, 08:03
Without wishing to sound funny, but thats a bit pathetic really, so you were all prepared to go sort out some old lady or someone smaller than you, or some single mom, or whatever!

You come up against someone with a bit of a name and you back down!

You're as bad as they are.

This isn;t as much of a dig as it sounds like, but really you're as bad as her/him!

parapanfan
23-03-2007, 08:27
If you bother to read the whole thread you'll see that the preferred route was via police and fair amount of investigation was undertaken and then presented to them.

The police's 'inability' to pursue the case coupled with the discovery that the possible perpetrator was connected to some kind of twat who could possibly exact 'revenge', when weighed against the financial costs determined the current course of action.

Or, to put it another way, butt out - von has sorted it his way.

doyley
23-03-2007, 08:32
But out, Von has sorted it his way!

hahahahahahahahaha.

Yea he picked his nickers back up and ran away!

Regardless of who what where or when, till he got all scared, he was gonna pursue it!

so the fact is had it been a little old lady, he would have done summat about it!

parapanfan
23-03-2007, 09:02
He has pursued it legally and when that avenue was a dead end he has come to a full stop.

Acting illegally would have had repercussions - from both sides of the legal divide.

Seems sensible and honourable - not necessarily totally fulfilling - but it's not OUR problem.

"Am I allowed to be a total wanker on here too?"

Having seen this post to sloppy I guess you're already testing the waters?

doyley
23-03-2007, 09:05
It's not our problem, it never is when the other boys are bigger than you!

This whole thing smacks of wimpyness though, "i'll find him blahblah blah, ohh fuck that he's a big fella" "lets just pretend it never happened hey"

doyley
23-03-2007, 09:21
Excuse me?

So your saying i;m a wanker?

I;m not the one who was gonna sort summat out, till i got scared. then you defend him and you call me a wanker!

blimey, you're priceless you are!

doyley
23-03-2007, 09:22
thanks mand.... it may sound petty to some and not worth the effort, but if we get enough evidence the police may take a active part in this matter and bring the real law breakers to justice.. today it's a car... tomorrow it could be a child :(

So from what i could gather, big tough scarey men are allowed to run children over!!??

Bikerchickett
23-03-2007, 09:38
It was actually a woman who owned and was driving the "suspected" car. There is no actual proof that it was her or her car that caused the damage, it could have just been coincidence, that's why Von did not take it further. (or how i understand it)

doyley
23-03-2007, 09:43
"and now to put the Chery cake a friend as told me who she is going out with...

for being weak but i like my simple life.."

Thats what i read, she is going out with a scary person so i'll drop it!

Again if it was just her and sya, oh, i dunno her young child, what would he have done then?

"forgive me for being weak, but i like the simple life" Ya know only having to stand up to people who are weaker than me!

parapanfan
23-03-2007, 09:54
So your saying i;m a wanker?

Not necessarily - I was quoting your own post to Sloppy - so I was merely agreeing with your own assessment of your character.

BTW - as you appear to get off on this confrontational crap this is my last comment.

doyley
23-03-2007, 10:13
Wooo, no need to get upset, i'm just replyin to what i read!

There was nothing confrotantional about anything, apart from when you made the suggestion that i was being a wanker!

And as you've know ducked away i pressume it's cuz you had no valid argument!

von41
23-03-2007, 17:58
Without wishing to sound funny, but thats a bit pathetic really, so you were all prepared to go sort out some old lady or someone smaller than you, or some single mom, or whatever!

You come up against someone with a bit of a name and you back down!

You're as bad as they are.

This isn;t as much of a dig as it sounds like, but really you're as bad as her/him!

i do apologise Doyley for not meeting your standard of excellence, and that your inability to read and understand a post!! .. however!, i have tried to go about this matter in a legal way.. today I've received in the mail/post a letter from the derbyshire constabulary... that they have met with a negative result and NO further police action is to be taken.. unless further information comes to light.

NOTE.. for doyley, go back and read what as been wrote.. (tip 2).. try from the beginning of the thread.." Jesus i thought i was simple "

von41
23-03-2007, 18:41
It was actually a woman who owned and was driving the "suspected" car. There is no actual proof that it was her or her car that caused the damage, it could have just been coincidence, that's why Von did not take it further. (or how i understand it)

that is correct there is no overwhelming evidence to point to the "suspected" car.. hence no further investigation.. RTFP Doyley!!

doyley
26-03-2007, 07:36
But Von i read the thread from the start, and it appeared you were more than prepared to go sort this MOFO out.

Till you thought you may also get your asre kicked for the trouble!

"Doyley is a wanker"

You see thats just rude that is, i didn;t insult you or your little chum just voiced an opion on summat i see happen a lot, But still you had to call me a wanker! no need at all for that!

Porkscratchin
26-03-2007, 08:07
If it is a low value damage only fail to stop then there HAS to be a witness.

Only in serious KSI's will forensics be used.

This is why we pay for insurance.

As a tax payer i would not like to see a waste of Police resources in trying to track down a person who has cosmetically damaged my car/bike

Shit happens, it's called life.

von41
26-03-2007, 08:17
But Von i read the thread from the start, and it appeared you were more than prepared to go sort this MOFO out.

Till you thought you may also get your asre kicked for the trouble!

"Doyley is a wanker"

You see thats just rude that is, i didn;t insult you or your little chum just voiced an opion on summat i see happen a lot, But still you had to call me a wanker! no need at all for that!

Doyley.. this post was never about "GOING TO KICK SOME ONES ARSE"

what you fail to understand was my quest!! witch as turned out to be a dead end.. IE " insufficient evidence "

with reference to you being a "wanker".. you did ask s1opp if you could be a wanker on here.. all i did was agree with you.. ;)

doyley
26-03-2007, 08:32
No you didn;t you agreed with your littl emate who got all upset cuz i disagreed with you/him, and said i was being confrontational??????

Then you said, i was a wanker!

My thread about me being a wanker on here has nothing to do with this thread!

My point being, STILL, that you were prepared to follow this through, till you found out someone scary was involved.

I think thats more than typical of people in todays society. All that crap about "next time it could be a child" suddenly changed to "fuck it i ain;t gettin into hastle for this"

von41
26-03-2007, 08:50
Ha Ha Ha Ha.. gorra go work.. keep it up Doyley.. Ha Ha Ha.. catch ya laters :D

RonnI
26-03-2007, 20:03
Yeah that doyley is a reet Cunt.

You tell him parapanfan. Kick his minge in!

parapanfan
26-03-2007, 21:27
No you didn;t you agreed with your littl emate who got all upset cuz i disagreed with you/him, and said i was being confrontational??????"

I didn't get upset - I promised my mum I wouldn't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

doyley
27-03-2007, 06:47
I didn't get upset - I promised my mum I wouldn't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Poor, weak, unoriginal, story of your life i should imagine!

Anyway you said you were not posting on here again, as i was into confrontational stuff, you know like disagreeing with you!

Wow man i'm just one confrontational Beehatch!

I should be offeneded by how horrid you two were really, when all i did was discuss your comments!

doyley
27-03-2007, 07:03
para.. i have evidence of a peugeot 106 red 3 door year of parts 04..

on my visit to the local police station last Friday afternoon (to report the hit and run ) i was told that there had been a incident witch involved a drunken woman driving a red car at 17.40, witch ties in with the time that my car was hit.. a anonymous eyewitness phones the police and gives a registration number that is none identifiable (not traceable ).. my mate as phoned around and as come up with a red peugeot 106 3 door red being repaired witch had sustained damage to the off side... he also asked a police Friend to have a unofficial look into this for me..... right the garage that has done the work on the red car can't get involved in this matter.. something to do with breech of privacy act.... the policeman can't pursuit this as the CPS would not fund forensics cause it don't meet the 3 criteria that is needed.... and now to put the Chery cake a friend as told me who she is going out with...

for being weak but i like my simple life..

Dude that and the following thread says it all really!

doyley
27-03-2007, 07:07
And i must admit both of you, have been quite rude to me for no reason calling me names and saying i;m thick, all i did was point out my opinion, are you both gonna get me too, i better warn you a have a friend who is quite tough!

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Tina
27-03-2007, 07:58
Pmsl Behave..Me backs hurting at the mow Doyley, you will have to sort this one yourself :D

von41
27-03-2007, 08:01
being rude to Doyley.... well that is standard practice.. innit ;)

think your imagination is running away with you... if you think someone is coming to get ya!!

time to up the dose dude....

doyley
27-03-2007, 08:14
being rude to Doyley.... well that is standard practice.. innit ;)

think your imagination is running away with you... if you think someone is coming to get ya!!

time to up the dose dude....

I;m not with you, standard practice why?

Imagination running away where!

I read what you said thats all, just cuz you bottled it, even Mandy agreed that you were right to bottle it, it's nowt to be ashamed of thats just how some people are!

pitbulluk
27-03-2007, 08:25
What a devisive cunt!:D

Archangel
27-03-2007, 10:45
Smash all their heads in ! Er...someone !

Um..Von ! Slap Para ! Chris ! Slap Tina ! Mandy ! Slap Dez and Para and Von and Dez !

parapanfan
27-03-2007, 11:39
Pot. Kettle. Black.

I've got an infraction for having a strop :(

I know it's only 'cos you care :rolleyes:

S1OPP
27-03-2007, 11:41
Another thread that refuses to die gracefully.

Move along now, nothing to see.

Archangel
27-03-2007, 11:45
But Sloppy...

I'm trying pour fuel on blazing waters...no..I mean ...act as a mediator by stirring it up...no,wait...erm...shall I infract all of them ?

doyley
27-03-2007, 12:06
WHERE where is this nothing i wanna see it!

OH purrrrrrllleaaase let me see it mr slopp!!!!

VON PAn etc, it's been a pleasure!

Archangel
27-03-2007, 16:38
I do wish there were some kind of "moderator" here on Sparkies, who could stop big bullies like Doyley from picking on poor, defenceless ex-MCNers like Von and Para.

Spire
27-03-2007, 17:23
Are you feeling left out? Do you want him to find an Angle on Archie?

von41
27-03-2007, 18:47
s1opp.. did not mean to upset the balance of the forum.

BUSTED.. <hangs head... go's to back of room> ;)