PDA

View Full Version : ouch my head

sexibexi
18-03-2007, 12:59
i am never drinking again. bloody mothers day, fancy having it on a sunday. dont they know that us youngsters need to sleep.
went clubbing, was alowed 4 hours sleep before i got rudely awoken cos i had to cook dinner. not fair

von41
18-03-2007, 13:34
the clue is.... "mothering Sunday".... hence the name ;)

now back to the kitchen with you..... and wash them pots for your mum :)

vulcanrog
18-03-2007, 13:58
clubbing what ? Chavs ? AH alcohol ! I'm quite pleased with meself lately, I've curbed my lust for the demon drink, I've not done it purposefully just not felt like a drink for about 2 weeks EVEN got my lardy arse back to the gym ! Tommorrow night's the tester though Mrs is on nights & I'm home alone ! OOO--ER ! There's booze in the house thankfully not tequila cos I simply cannot be trusted with the stuff.

Bikerchickett
18-03-2007, 16:49
Tequila sunrise or tequila slammers...... mmmmmmm

:D

pitbulluk
18-03-2007, 17:48
Getting wankered and complaining about being fragile is shite.

if you can't stand doing the time, then don't do the crime.:no:

Spire
18-03-2007, 21:22
Can you remember enough to now whether you achieved your objective of pulling?

RonnI
18-03-2007, 21:43
I allways got lucky on Tequila.

And depending on how much depended on how lucky or unlucky!

Bikerchickett
18-03-2007, 21:59
pmsl @ Ronnie :D

vulcanrog
19-03-2007, 12:26
got a tequila habit ? Damn stuff is my main weakness re booze, Red wine I can manage a bottle & I've had enough but tequila --- OH DEAR ! specially good stuff I really don't know when to leave it alone hence I rarely buy it now. Dunno what it is about the stuff but it makes me SO mellow ! & pissed of course ! We have a little shop in a little village that has another side to it, A bit 'royston vasey' it does on line booze & is in the top 6 of UK off licence sales, It's in a place called Constantine you can find it on 'drinkfinder' I'm getting the 'calling' today so may take a run out there tommorrow --- See what happens later eh ? Yeh --- Later ?

sexibexi
19-03-2007, 16:57
complaining bout the hangover, i can cope with them its being dragged out of bed at stupid o clock. just leave me be and i will surface bout 11. which on a sunday is earlyenough. i will by the way be doing the same next weekend allthough i do want to remember some of the night this time so i am gonna leave the vodka alone. like v on tequila, i dont like vodka but it is cheep and the only drink i can get ratarsed on but i do suffer with memory loss on it to. not good.

Spire
19-03-2007, 17:17
Nope never had any blanks through being drunk. And yes I have been completely and utterly wasted. To the point of being completely incapable of walking. Had to be carried out of the toilets and the pub that time. Unfortunately I remember every painful bit of it. You lot dont know how lucky you are!

vulcanrog
19-03-2007, 19:09
never on tequila & rarely get hung over with it or ill, ---- Except for the 1st time in Mexico ! We'd got involved with some yanks in a 'competition' doing slammers wtf the prize was I dunno it was all inclusive ! We'd tried tequila (real good stuff) & liked it & had bought shit loads to come home with.
We got back to our room 2ish, I woke up 0605 & thought "i'm ok" Stood up & spinning room syndrome hit me ! I was puking till 1600ish ! The upshot of it was we had all this tequila & the thought of it nauseated me so badly I'd puke at the sight of it. 8 months later I opened a bottle, sniffed it, You gottit ! I puked ! We left it about another month & I managed to force a tot down AND hold it down, It's been downhill from then !!! lol !
To date we've tried about 40 odd varieties from absolute shit to top of the range dead expensive, got the empty bottles on 2 shelves in the dining room ! THE BOTTLES ! Are collectable, A Porfidio bottle with a glass cactus inside can fetch up to $300 in the US, My favourite is Porfidio if you view my profile it's included in my email addy, how fucking daft is that !

vulcanrog
19-03-2007, 21:07
just been on a the porfidio site & THAT feeling is getting stronger, We've got my eldest daughter & her hubby coming over Wed night, She likes tequila as well, Def going to Constantine tommorrow, My Claire is a little darling, She's the manager of the local cat protection league home & as daft as me with animals no doubt they'll end up stopping the night. She's got so much of my my ways in her ie similar weakness's ! TEQUILA ! It may be that the stuff is made from simple ingredients that makes it so paletable to me ? I actually enjoy drinking it not just to get ratted but good tequila is so easy on the taste buds, Blue agave cactus juice is the basic ingredient, The strange thing to me is it's aged in old whiskey barrells & I can't stand whiskey ! Roll on Wednesday, My daughters company & tequila what more can I ask for ?

von41
19-03-2007, 21:10
a large keg of the stuff.......:)

Bikerchickett
19-03-2007, 21:16
Had a look at the "Drinkfinder" site, blimey you are lucky to have such an ace shop so close. Have you ever had Los Abuelos Tequila rog ?

vulcanrog
19-03-2007, 21:24
not yet ! but we'll try it all when we get the chance, We've got our favourites there's about 220 odd varieties & we're getting through them slowly !
If you go to San Francisco get down to fishermans wharf there's a restaurant called Las Margharitas, They have all the varieties there one was $420 a shot ! The barman was called Stephen the owners nephew he used to play footie in the Liverpool under 21 team till he broke a leg badly. Nice place to eat AND sample tequila.

vulcanrog
19-03-2007, 21:29
how's you mate ? Jake ok ? A large keg of the stuff ?? I couldn't be trusted with it ! LOL !

Bikerchickett
19-03-2007, 21:29
Thanks i'll remember that.. if i ever get to go back there .

von41
19-03-2007, 21:30
we are fine bro.....:)