PDA

View Full Version : fucking chavs ---

vulcanrog
17-03-2007, 14:31
a family opposite us have 3 sons who have never worked & never will, Their one remaining cunt of a son who remains at home is --- A thief, A dole scrounger, A lying drug taking wanker among a lot of other things. He has now aquired a midi moto & a trike & today he rode the midi on the road & the grass verge in front of me &the Mrs while we were working in our garden, This he did on purpose to wind us up, I really want to punch the living shit out of him, Cripple him even ! BUT if I take physical retribution on him I know that something will happen like --- My garage/bike will get get done over, The house will get broken into cos the twat knows when we're both on nights cos he watches.
The local cops aren't bothered, Not on their doorstep is it, I'm an ex serviceman who for 22 yrs dealt with crap head on, challenge it face to face but you can't with these pieces of shit cos they'll get you another way when you're not looking. I'm seriously considering to get my mate baz to get some of his real bad ex green jacket mates down for a weekend, They're bad ass bikers, Just to put the frighteners on him tho ! Not to hurt him, OH no ! I wouldn't want them to hurt him ---- YET !
This is what our country has come to, Police who fail decent people, A government who has pandered to arseholes & a growing feeling of frustration & helplessness.

Scuse the swearing folks but I'm a little wound up today, ARGHH !

S1OPP
17-03-2007, 14:50
Better out than in.

I'm lucky not to have to suffer this shit where I live.

sexibexi
17-03-2007, 16:39
i wish we could all join in frighteneing the shit out them. my village is plagued with chavs. i even had one try race me on my thundercat through the highstreet. i just let him overtake me seing as the notts traffic devision is stationed at the end. and what did i have to prove?

next time he is out just lay out a plank of nails, that should slow him down for a bit

chazhead
17-03-2007, 17:23
next time he is out just lay out a plank of nails....

Through his head ;)

Bikerchickett
17-03-2007, 17:44
Through his head ;)

What Chaz said !

Getting your mates down does sound a damn good idea though.

Good luck Vulcanrog.

pitbulluk
17-03-2007, 18:35
When i were a lad you could leave yer front door open!!!

gertcha

chazhead
17-03-2007, 18:41
let muvva sort it out

RonnI
17-03-2007, 19:08
There's nothing a spade, a couple of plastic bags & a bit of digging cant sort.

But you know that right?

pitbulluk
17-03-2007, 19:18
Whipper Snappers today, don't knowthey're BORN!

*shakes fist*

:mad:

Doc Strange
18-03-2007, 02:54
Sounds like you already know what to do - good luck with it.

DS

von41
18-03-2007, 08:51
with you on that vulc... some scrote has run down the side of my car.. and left me some parts of there car.. wing mirror (complete) door trim and indicator.

popped down to local plod shop (with parts in bag)... she at the desk said this isn't CSI Miami you know... we only do fingerprints & DNA, "yep the next words she said put the Cherry on the cake" have you brought "all" your documents with you!!.. "a big grin appeared on my face" (you got to look on bright side or you'll go raving mad )..

on a good note.. scummers are thick as pig shit.. so it won't take long to track the feckers down :radar:

vulcanrog
18-03-2007, 14:39
the little wanker took it into the local rugby ground ! They're not happy !
They know where he lives !

Wel they do now !!!

Spire
18-03-2007, 23:50
Looks like they might be having a scrum with him in the middle as the ball.

Maybe worth joining the club as a social member

von41
19-03-2007, 07:58
scrummy!! :)

vulcanrog
19-03-2007, 13:16
of the midimoto or trike for 2 days now & he's going around with a pissed off look on his mush, dunno if the rugby boys or the cops have visited him but hey ho ! Whichever maybe he's 'got the message' ?

Bikerchickett
19-03-2007, 15:08
of the midimoto or trike for 2 days now & he's going around with a pissed off look on his mush, dunno if the rugby boys or the cops have visited him but hey ho ! Whichever maybe he's 'got the message' ?

Fingers crossed that peace will reign from now on :)

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 12:43
& still no sign of the midi or trike or the scrote. He he he !

Porkscratchin
20-03-2007, 14:19
on a good note.. scummers are thick as pig shit.. so it won't take long to track the feckers down :radar:

so this is an anti-southampton supporter and anti-police thread eh?

<gets coat-royally outnumbered>

S1OPP
20-03-2007, 18:13
F.T.P.

von41
20-03-2007, 18:34
so this is an anti-southampton supporter and anti-police thread eh?

<gets coat-royally outnumbered>

scummer = scumbag..

and as to being anti-police thread ?.. i've not seen one yet!! :confused:

F.T.P.

s1opp think i know what that stands for ?... :)

S1OPP
20-03-2007, 18:40
It's ok, Pork knows what it stands for too. ;)

von41
20-03-2007, 19:28
It's ok, Pork knows what it stands for too. ;)

Aha.. one of them..(sprinkle of irony moments).. ;)

Porkscratchin
20-03-2007, 21:27
Aha.. one of them..(sprinkle of irony moments).. ;)

Scummer = Saints supporter

And all other comments in relation to the Police have been duly fookin' noted and registration plates taken.:p

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 21:30
Del, behave, you are still on holiday aren't you ??

;) xx

Tina
20-03-2007, 21:32
Take no notice Del.... We loves you :wubwoo:

Oh did i tell you my cousin Lisa is now Sargent @ Harbourn in Brum.. woohoo

what a lass :spin:

von41
20-03-2007, 21:34
Scummer = Saints supporter

And all other comments in relation to the Police have been duly fookin' noted and registration plates taken.:p

here we go.... another list maker ;)

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 21:36
here we go.... another list maker ;)

It goes with the job i think Von !!!

von41
20-03-2007, 21:40
It goes with the job i think Von !!!

think Archie do's bettera lists though ;)

Tina
20-03-2007, 21:45
Oh Del doesn't do lists.
He's a good man, admired by all that know him, he does great Porkkraft, he's the first to step in and help, whatever the time whatever the problem.
Plus he's a bloody good friend.

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 21:47
think Archie do's bettera lists though ;)

Oh yes they are :D

Oh Del doesn't do lists.
He's a good man, admired by all that now him, he does great Porkkraft, he's the first to step in and help, what ever the time what ever the problem.
Plus he's a bloody good friend.

What T said... Del is the bestist :wubwoo:

von41
20-03-2007, 21:51
yer.. tiz nice to have good friends :)

Tina
20-03-2007, 21:54
Friend are when someone takes you by the hand and grabs you by the heart

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 22:07
yer.. tiz nice to have good friends :)

Friend are when someone takes you by the hand and grabs you by the heart

So true :D

vulcanrog
23-03-2007, 21:38
yep he's got the midi moto back & acting like a complete prick, 18 yrs old acting like a 12 yr old, so what do I do ? Grab him off it twat him one ? It'd be easy that cos he's a skinny substance abuser wiv bad lungs innit e caint werk es godda bad back like is dad/unkel innit an i'd be a bullee fer ittin im den my garrig wud be dun ova cos dey onlee duz fings in da dark see so dat no ones kin see em see.

'Softly softly catchee monkey' More than one way to skin a chav.

Bikerchickett
23-03-2007, 21:45
'Softly softly catchee monkey' More than one way to skin a chav.

Well said :)

RonnI
24-03-2007, 01:37
Bored now,

Just set fire to the garage/house/tent/whatever.

Just sort it dude & stop going on.

FFS its sounding like MCN!

S1OPP
24-03-2007, 10:13
Oi, Ronni - MCN!!

Don't use that kind of talk here.

Besides, if this was MCN you wouldn;t have been able to post that

vulcanrog
25-03-2007, 19:33
If I did as you suggest I'd be top suspect they live 50 yds away, I work for a police force, I'd lose my job I'd lose my income, I'd lose my bike et al.

Gettit ?

doyley
26-03-2007, 12:56
But your ex RGJ so you should be used to it!

hey Von, guess what you said on here to??

"They should be easy to track down" (then you can run away from them)

RonnI
26-03-2007, 19:38
You work for the force, then bitch about them? Confused of Creweski

von41
26-03-2007, 23:20
But your ex RGJ so you should be used to it!

hey Von, guess what you said on here to??

"They should be easy to track down" (then you can run away from them)

Doyley... Jesus H .. I'll wright it down slow... so ya can keep up OK!!

last week there were "two".. that's 2 separate incidents around the same time..

with me so far..

one was a hit and run witch involved my parked car.. and with the debris left at the seen.. we have established that it was a red 106 3 door, made around 2004.. OK!!

the other incident.. involving a drunk woman driver.. by the account of a anonymuss witness was a P reg red car...

right.. now this "scary persons car" who you keep saying that I'm running from..

the parts that i have don't match!! .. hence why i have ceased my quest.

dam you are hard work Doyley!! :confused:

doyley
27-03-2007, 06:59
Then why did you say, "i;m not pursuing it as i want an easy life"?

Or whatever it was, i think we both know i'm not being hard work i;m just pointing out that you bottled it, and now you won;t admit it!

von41
27-03-2007, 07:28
Then why did you say, "i;m not pursuing it as i want an easy life"?

Or whatever it was, i think we both know i'm not being hard work i;m just pointing out that you bottled it, and now you won;t admit it!

Doyley.. if the evidence i have.. don't match the perbs car... why would i want to pursue it ?

doyley
27-03-2007, 08:10
Whats a perb?

Von your missig the point, regardless of evidence opr whatevr you're saying now, you were well up for pursuing this "lawbreaker" "for the good of kids" etc, till you found out that there was scary bloke involved.

When i questiuoned this you and pnfanthingy got all nasty, called me names and said I was confrontational, why cuz i Dared question your ethics?

Tut tut.

hahahahahahaha!

doyley
27-03-2007, 08:12
Also, you said "if the evidence don't match etc" But you also said you didnt; want top pursue it as you wanted an easy life, i mean make your mind up!

von41
27-03-2007, 08:30
Whats a perb?

Von your missig the point, regardless of evidence opr whatevr you're saying now, you were well up for pursuing this "lawbreaker" "for the good of kids" etc, till you found out that there was scary bloke involved.

When i questiuoned this you and pnfanthingy got all nasty, called me names and said I was confrontational, why cuz i Dared question your ethics?

Tut tut.

hahahahahahaha!

missing the point ?... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.. i clearly lack the ability to try and make you understand!!!

<bangs head on table>

Ho!! and i have never called you names... all i did was agree with you!! :D

doyley
27-03-2007, 08:37
You didn't agree with me, you can;t have, a you cannot agree with a question!!!

There's not much more to explain really, you crashed your car, told everyone on here how you'd sort it, tried then the police couldn;t do much, then you dropped it altogether as there was a tough guy involved, you admitted it, by saying i want an easy life so i'll let it drop!

All i did was point out that, that was a bit of a cop out compared to how you started!

No need to be defensive dude, nothin to be ashamed of!

vulcanrog
27-03-2007, 09:03
right, I'm NOT ex Royal Green Jacket.

I work for A police force NOT my local police force, I have every right to bitch about them they're lazy.

Yep starting to sound very MCN on here as in when they had trolls infesting the site, If you guys want to argue/insult/belittle do it on nodding dogs, I've had a look at them & it seems to be the norm there. I've come on here to keep in touch with von mainly re his run NOT to get involved in slanging matches via the insular anonymous medium of a keyboard.

To get back to the thread the chavs wings are clipped via legal means ie a mate who is a PCSO who passed on the info better than a lazy desk clerk at the nick.

S1OPP
27-03-2007, 09:29
I think this thread has just about run it's course.

I'd rather it didn't degenerate into a slanging match, but I'm holding my big moderator stick right above it for when it does.

doyley
27-03-2007, 09:48
Fuckin hell, sorry your lordship!

Dude no one was slangin at you i was just teasing Von.

I'll be sure to stop!

doyley
27-03-2007, 10:04
BTW the lordship thing was at Vulc not you gayboy!

Vulc sorry pressumed you were RGJ from your post!

RonnI
27-03-2007, 19:30
wot slopp said.....

Was bored 2 pages ago............

SO is anyone watching that thing on BBC2 with the doggies?

vulcanrog
28-03-2007, 11:17
oh yeh I watched it at work, A right little heart string tugger ! Our westie died May last year & it's still raw. I would love to get another dog but won't till I can commit 100% to one ie when we're not doing the biking anymore which will by my reckoning about 4/5 yrs. We'll get a big fuckoff RV & travel with 2 rescued westies.

Spire
28-03-2007, 11:24
A soft coated wheaten terrier pup. Absolutely gorgeous! Hes only 8 weeks old but since we got him he has slept through every night no problems. He is doing well on his toilet training and weve even had a few dry nights. Hes learnt his name and to sit on command. Cant wait til hes had his jabs and I can get out and about with him properly.

Bikerchickett
29-03-2007, 21:38
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6505423.stm

Interesting bit about Mini Motos.

von41
29-03-2007, 22:00
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6505423.stm

Interesting bit about Mini Motos.

erm... the other bit to about putting limiters on bike's.. think we'll be walking everywhere... by-2010... :(

S1OPP
29-03-2007, 22:23
nah, my car has a limiter.

Little bit of fiddling with a PC and it's gone.

Bikerchickett
29-03-2007, 22:32
My car has a rev limiter... i just have to remember to change gear quick enough !!!

vulcanrog
30-03-2007, 13:30
were a scourge in our area till fairly recently, D&C police were quite on the ball with that one for a change ! They've confiscated some & destroyed them.
The problem with them is that they're lumped in with legal motorcycles when it comes to accidents, A prick messing around on a minimoto who gets hurt goes on the accident stats as a motorcycle/motorcyclist accident. Precisely that happened with a dippy girl at work, Her partner bought 6 as an 'investment' she tried riding one & broke her wrist when she crashed it in a public area.
Another thing that happened to me afew years ago that makes me detest the things & the scrotes who use them in public, I had a copper come to my house, I had a red blackbird at the time & pulled up on it to see the copper leaving my place, I managed to get his attention & ask why he was there, I was a little anxious as my lads a copper & thought it may be bad news.
He was making enquiries into complaints of a red motorcycle being ridden in the local park, PNC showed a red Honda at my address ! He looked at the bike & said "I don't think that's the bike we're looking for" Many ways of getting information from the police national computer system !

Spire
30-03-2007, 16:08
Heard one biker say that he would be ok if cars had them fitted. Seems like a fair argument. Theres already a voluntary car limiter that the mass car producers use set at 155mph. But none of the sports car manufactureres use it. Surprise surprise.

If they do introduce them I bet a lot of folk would remove them. Probably be as simple as plugging a computer in. Wonder what speed they might limit them too if they do get introduced.

von41
30-03-2007, 16:39
erm... prolly 65/70MPH.. then watch the fun and games start.. :)