PDA

View Full Version : jesus....

von41
13-03-2007, 07:38
Christ.... you think your a few lb over wight ?.. then whatch ITV 1 next tuesday night 20th March @ 21.00.. HALF TONN CLUB...

S1OPP
13-03-2007, 07:44
I need to lose a few pounds, not half a tonn. :)

von41
13-03-2007, 08:45
seen a clip on GMTV.... they are big buggers... makes me look like a skelibob..(spelling) ?

Bikerchickett
13-03-2007, 09:29
Christ.... you think your a few lb over wight ?.. then whatch ITV 1 next tuesday night 20th March @ 21.00.. HALF TONN CLUB...

I may have to watch that... just to make myself feel better !

von41
20-03-2007, 08:50
it's on at nine ITV1.... :)

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 09:23
Thanks for the reminder !

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 12:37
there was a prog about a fat woman who lost loadsa weight, Trouble was that her skin had stretched so much there was no way it would go back to how/where it should have been so they cut it off ! Yuk wasn't the word !
I love these programmes, They make me feel so much better about my bit of belly !

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 21:09
it's on at nine ITV1.... :)

OMG

:confused:

von41
20-03-2007, 21:13
OMG

:confused:

makes BIG DADY look anorexic... innit. :)

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 21:15
makes BIG DADY look anorexic... innit. :)

And the rest... Jeez how does that bloke get in a car :mad:

von41
20-03-2007, 21:21
And the rest... Jeez how does that bloke get in a car :mad:

now that's a leg.. :eek:

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 21:27
It's all very scary :(

Tina
20-03-2007, 21:28
I can't watch these programs, why do fat people go on holiday??
I have always wondered.
No i don't do holidays ;)

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 21:33
I can't watch these programs, why do fat people go on holiday??
I have always wondered.
No i don't do holidays ;)

This lot are on holiday in the Fat Hospital !!

Tina
20-03-2007, 21:38
Jesus, i feel quite ill just thinking about it, i saw a few program's, this huge fat women with sores and pissing and shitting where she was.. ffs, Take an overdose or summut.

don't some men feed there women fat, Yuck!

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 21:45
Jesus, i feel quite ill just thinking about it, i saw a few program's, this huge fat women with sores and pissing and shitting where she was.. ffs, Take an overdose or summut.

don't some men feed there women fat, Yuck!

This is quite an eye opener, some want to be helped, others don't.

Tina
20-03-2007, 21:48
I can think of better thing to do, :D than to eat ones self death

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 21:53
I can think of better thing to do, :D than to eat ones self death

So can I T, but i think most of them have a food obsession.

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 21:55
I feel so skinny 13 & 1/2 stones aint so bad after all !

GYM TOMMORROW GYM TOMMORROW !

Never ever eating fish nchips pasties chinese cheese bacon eggs bread NUTHIN ever again !!

Tina
20-03-2007, 21:56
All in the bloody head. they just like the food vouchers

Tina
20-03-2007, 21:56
Pmsl , life won't be worth living.
Gym is good idea

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 22:01
I feel so skinny 13 & 1/2 stones aint so bad after all !

GYM TOMMORROW GYM TOMMORROW !

Never ever eating fish nchips pasties chinese cheese bacon eggs bread NUTHIN ever again !!

I'm not either !!!

I take it tequila's not banned though ;)

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 22:10
tequila's still on the menu ! lol ! I ordered some 'good stuff' today, A bottle of Herencia blanco & a one of Casa Noble reposada . Herencia wasn't available in the UK till fairly recently, We bought some in San Francisco 3 yrs ago & loved it. good tequila is as well distilled as any brandy or whiskey.
I've been looking for los Abuelos but no luck, That's the one Dom Joly was necking on his TV prog I think, distilled by senor Sauza, Sauza's quite a well reputed name in the tequila world.

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 22:17
tequila's still on the menu ! lol ! I ordered some 'good stuff' today, A bottle of Herencia blanco & a one of Casa Noble reposada . Herencia wasn't available in the UK till fairly recently, We bought some in San Francisco 3 yrs ago & loved it. good tequila is as well distilled as any brandy or whiskey.
I've been looking for los Abuelos but no luck, That's the one Dom Joly was necking on his TV prog I think, distilled by senor Sauza, Sauza's quite a well reputed name in the tequila world.

Excellent, and yes it was the one on Dom Joly's prog, it sounded very nice, i had a look and could not find it though :(

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 22:27
you actually like tequila then ? Not a lot of ladies do too many people have the idea it's this rough stuff brewed in mexican back yards from any old cactus juice, All they've tried is slammers with the run of the mill cuervo from tescos or the dirt cheap stuff pubs fob you off with, Some of which aint even tequila ! Oh it's in a tequila bottle ! but it aint tequila, dirt cheap vodka or gin fools too many chavs !

PS I did find Los Abuelos but not from a UK source, It's available from the US but import duty would maybe be a killer, We're going to Mexico next year for our 20th wedding anniversary, Will find it then !! Lurve Mexico.

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 22:32
I have to admit i have not tried a decent Tequila, but i would like to. What would you recommend thats good, but not over expensive ?

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 23:07
on your taste buds ! I buy the cheap stuff (tescos) for mixes & even drink it as a shot (neck it for effect !) but anything with the words 'reposada' or 'anejo' on the label are well distilled well cared for tequilas. the industry is closely regulated by the mexican goverment so any decent tequila will bear a 'nom' followed by a number, That's the distilleries registered number.

'Reposada' means rested at least 3 months usually in old oak whisky barrels.

'Anejo' means aged usually between 18 months to 3 years in old whisky barrels, But the older the better.

The ageng process is being shortened by modern distilling methods so if you can find an old distillery that sticks with the old methods it MAY be that it's a better tequila.

Mezcal ? AHH ! YUK ! It is tequila but distilled in a different way, The agave hearts (pinas) are baked first before crushing to extract the juice thus giving it (to me) a burnt taste, Mayan legend has it the first tequila was created when a bolt of lightening struck an agave plant & the ensueing outflowing of juice was a gift from the gods ! The worm/maggot ? A gimmick reputedely to add flavour to the mezcal, Yeh right !

Good/nice tequilas --- Porfidio (any) 30 -30 - Sauza - Cuervo (dearer ones not tescos) - El jimador - Patron - Correlejo - Herrandura - Revelucion - Don Julio - Herencia - Casa Noble to name a few ! YEP we've had em all ! disgusting aint we LOL ! Most are no more than £30 - £45 a bottle & are good sipping tequilas.

Just cos a tequila is dark in colour doesn't mean it's aged, The Jose Cuervo gold in Tescos is gold in colour by adding caramel to it.

AND as a footnote a 'Jimador' is the guy who trims the pinas (hearts) of the blue agave, A true tequila can only be called tequila if it comes from specified areas of Mexico, IE the 'tequila' district there is an actual town called Tequila, AND ! I have the centre of the mexican flag tattooed on me left breast !! HOWS THAT !!

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 23:11
Wow, that is ace thank you lots... i shall go in search of a suitable bottle and let you know.

Cheers Vulcanrog :D

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 23:14
enjoy !

PS, Forgot to mention, Tequila won't improve with age iin a bottle, It only improves with age in the barrell.

PPS, http://www.friday.com/bbum/2006/11/10/los-abuelos-tequila/

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 23:18
enjoy !

PS, Forgot to mention, Tequila won't improve with age iin a bottle, It only improves with age in the barrell.

*grins*

Ta, i'll remember that !

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 23:22
brekkie tommorrow is --- Half a carrot & a lettuce leaf (unsalted)

von41
20-03-2007, 23:23

+ half bottle of ? :)

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 23:24

WHAT ???? A whole lettuce leaf ?

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 23:29
half a lettuce leaf don't wanna end up like those fat yanks !

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 23:31
half a lettuce leaf don't wanna end up like those fat yanks !

Phew, you had me worried for a minute !

vulcanrog
20-03-2007, 23:35
get the chance to 'age' in the bottle with me ! LOL ! I didn't go to the 'speshul shop for lokul peepul' today cos if i had it would be half gone by now, I've promised my daughter some nice tequila & a margartia tommorrow so early pm I'm off ------------ SHOPPIN !

Bikerchickett
20-03-2007, 23:59
Excellent, have a great evening :D